Why choose Fischer Panda Defence Generators?
Fischer Panda military generators are EMC proved according to MIL-STD 461E and are difficult to detect by infrared devices due to an effective insulation.
The generators are housed within a super-silent sound cover which ensures the Panda APU operates as quiet as possible.
Our military generators are renowned for:
- EMC according to MIL-STD 461E
- Shock and vibration according to MIL-STD 810
- Ideal for operation in harsh environments
- Specially-lined foam insulation
- Robust metal sound shield
- Weight and size savings
- Perfect sine wave – critical for sophisticated electronics
- The stator winding is water-cooled for highest efficiency
- Asynchronous design
- No hot, humid or dirty air used for internal cooling
- Minimal infrared signature
- Water-cooling for engine and generator
- Low Noise: 58 dbA at 7 meters (*)
- Design flexibility
- No brushes or rotating diodes
- Lifetime guarantee on rotor (no parts to fail or replace)
Combined Generator / ECU for Container Systems
Highly sophisticated “all-in-one” solutions from Fischer Panda is for container-based applications requiring electrical power, advanced ECU heating and air-conditioning capabilities.
The system is designed for command units maintaining a heightened “battle readiness” which are connected to a mains power grid where disruption or total loss is imminent or expected. The complete unit makes efficient use of co-generation coupling the generator cooling system with the ECU system.
Fischer Panda “FP” ECU
Environmental Control Units providing heating and air-conditioning capabilities for applications requiring a controlled operating environment.
We custom build to meet tough customer specifications
[show-logos orderby=’none’ category=’robust’ activeurl=’inactive’ style=’boxhighlight’ interface=’hcarousel’ tooltip=’false’ description=’true’ limit=’0′ filter=’false’ ]
Control : FPUB8