Complete system solutions for container-based applications
Fischer Panda’s CAPS System is a highly sophisticated “all-in-one” solutions for container-based applications requiring electrical power, advanced ECU heating and air-conditioning capabilities. The system is designed for command units maintaining a heightened “battle readiness” which are connected to a mains power grid where disruption or total loss is imminent or expected.
The complete unit brings electrical generator and ECU into a single unit.
The container‘s electrical systems are supplied via multiple electrical outlets with isolation transformer protection.
- Economic – up to 30% fuel savings (also reduces storage / supply logistics)
- Reduces the environmental impact
- Lowers the dependence on local energy sources
All major assemblies are mounted to form a complete unit housing generator, ECU and electrical distribution. The modular construction allows individual assemblies to be configured to meet customer design specifications such as including an integrated fuel tank.
Complete system solution:
- Single unit combining generator and ECU
- 1 Contact Person – 1 Supplier – 1 Price
- Modular System for container shelter system, highly adaptable
- Dedicated Generator for ECU and Electrical Systems in Container
- Electrical performance (without ECU)
- Electrical performance (with ECU)
- Extremely low operating sound levels
- Compact design mounted on slides for easy access to components
- Water-cooling for engine and generator
- System heating sources can be used for preheating increase efficiency
- Voltage stability and short circuit protection
- Operation in extreme temperatures
- Integrated electrical distribution cabinet
- Integrated fuel tank options
- Worldwide Service Network